Oil analysis can accurately detect the abnormal wear modes of specific oil-wetted engine components, even on the very first sample, before the wear becomes severe. The results are compared to the interpretative guidelines developed for every engine make and model.
Aviation Laboratories has been the leader in the development of oil analysis and oil results interpretation since 1985. Oil samples are analyzed within 24 hours by Inductively Coupled Plasma Spectrometry by the most experience analytical and interpretative staff.
Aviation Laboratories is located at New Orleans International Airport for sample pickup when same day service is required. Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Abnormal results are communicated by telephone
- Pre-Purchase inspection service with opinion
- Postage is pre-paid to the laboratory - just drop the test kit in the mail
- Largest Oil Analysis Results Database
- Recommended, approved, or authorized by engine manufacturers
- Filter debris analysis and alloy determination using Scanning Electron Microscopy Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (SEM/EDXRF)
- Fuel and hydraulic fuel testing
Item Number: GA-001-NO